Click here to pay your 2021 Tri-County Suburban REALTOR® Dues Online
2021 REALTOR Membership Dues
Annually, Suburban West REALTOR® members are invoiced for their REALTOR® membership. Notice regarding the upcoming dues amount, and respective deadlines is posted on this page and communicated directly to members via direct email and the Suburban West Weekly.
As we bill for your 2021 membership dues for the new Tri-County Suburban REALTORS®, please note that for the 24th consecutive year, your local dues will not increase. The organization continues to provide the most benefits for your dues dollar while helping you contain your expenses.
The current total for the 2021 Primary REALTOR® membership dues is $474, which covers the Tri-County Suburban, Pennsylvania and National Association of REALTORS®. Additionally, there is a voluntary RPAC contribution included with a suggested amount. The breakdown of fees is as follows:
- Tri-County Suburban REALTORS® – $139
- Pennsylvania Association of REALTORS® – $150
- National Association of REALTORS® – $185 (includes required $35 National Image Campaign assessment)
- Voluntary RPAC Investment – $45
The amount above reflects the Cycle 1 amount through November 15, 2020. If a Primary REALTOR® member chooses to remit their dues at a later date, please note the following Cycle options and deadlines:
- Cycle 2 (11/16/20-12/31/20) – $510
- Cycle 3 (1/1/21 – 1/31/21) – $545
Dues notification was sent to all members exclusively via email on October 1st and subsequent notices have and will continue to be sent via email. As with any membership dues payment, any and all payments are non-refundable and non-transferrable.
Payment Options – Pay in Full or Via Installment
Primary REALTOR® members will once again have the opportunity to opt to pay their dues on October 1st in full OR choose to pay via installments through the website. Primary REALTORS® who are considering their dues options for 2021, should note the following:
- The Installment Plan will be an available payment option between October and December.
- If initializing the Installment Plan in October there would be 4 equal installments. If initializing the plan in November, there would be 3 equal installments and if in December there would be 2 equal installments. There is no installment option come January.
- The Installment Plan can only be initialized via a credit card/debit card because of the automatic debit requirement.
- You will be able to initialize the Installment Plan as an option when you go online to pay your dues.
- The first payment is processed right away. The additional dues payments (equal amount) are processed automatically on or around November 14, December 14 and January 14.
- An additional $5 service charge is added to each dues installment payment.
For more details on the dues options and fees, please CLICK HERE to access a helpful chart.
Questions on membership renewal? Please contact Suburban West Bookkeeper, Cathy DiMarco, or call the Association office at 610-560-4800.